VenocoEllwood Full Field Development Project EIR
- This project involved the expansion of oil development on leases from Platform Holly off the coast of Santa Barbara County and the installation of a new pipeline from the Ellwood Onshore Facility
Baldwin Hills Community Standards District EIR
- This project involved the establishment of a community standards district (CSD) for the portions of the Inglewood Oil Field within the County of Los Angeles.
MFS Globenet\WorldCom Fiber Optic Cable Project EIR
- This EIR evaluated the environmental impacts associated with the installation of fiber optic cables along the sea floor between Morro Bay and China, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
Ebbert Development Project
- This project was a proposed housing development in the Vandenberg Village area. Marine Research Specialists conducted a safety review for the project.
Guadalupe Oil Field Remediation and Abandonment Draft EIR
- This project involved the remediation and abandonment of a large oil and gas field. This project represents the largest onshore oil spill in US history. The site is a coastal dunes habitat with wetlands, marshes, and an estuary
Avila Beach Cleanup Project EIR
- This project involved the remediation of petroleum contamination below the town of Avila Beach. The contamination is also under a public beach.
Point Pedernales Field Development EIR/EIS
- The project included two offshore platforms, oil and gas pipelines and an oil processing facility.
EIR Phase I Projects
Guadalupe Oil Field Site Assessment
- This extensive study included a review of existing data, data gap analysis, and field work to determine the adequacy of Unocal data for proceeding with the EIR.
Lompoc Pipeline Project
- The project was a proposed oil pipeline from the Lompoc area to Gaviota.
Chevron Point Arguello Field Q-6 Tankering Request
- The document focused on the tankering of Point Arguello Crude from Gaviota to Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Chevron Point Arguello Field Modifications to Offshore Construction Activities
- The project involved evaluating changes made to the offshore platform construction activities proposed by Chevron as part of the Point Arguello Field Project.